- Investment Advisers
- Broker Dealers
- Product Demos
Our Commitment to your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. We collect documentation provided to us by our clients and potential clients seeking or being provided with compliance consulting services. Some of this information may include non-public personal and financial information. We will restrict access to and safeguard all client and potential client information. Business Compliance Partners will share information only in the following circumstances:
- - To resolve client disputes or inquiries
- - With persons acting as a fiduciary or representative of the client
- - With professionals assessing compliance with industry standards
- - With attorneys, accountants and auditors of the firm
- - In the event of a sale or merger of Business Compliance Partners
- - To protect against actual or potential; fraud, identity theft, claims or other liabilities
- - To comply with legal requirements
- - With client consent
- - Pursuant to any other exceptions enumerated in the California Information Privacy Act and Massachusetts Standards for the Protection of Personal Information of Residents of the Commonwealth.
Since any sharing is necessary to service clients or is mandated by law, there is no allowance made for clients to opt-out. Business Compliance Partners does not share non-public personal and financial information with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.