- Investment Advisers
- Broker Dealers
- Product Demos
Registration Renewals and Annual Amendment Services
BCP will prepare and review your documents for your registration renewals and for your annual amendment. We even remind you when these filings are due. Our services include:
- - Annual reminders
- - Complete instructions for registration renewals
- - Advice on how to review and update the roster of all firm and individual registrations
- - Copies of your preliminary and final invoices
- - Reminder notifications to keep you on track for compliance with all payment deadlines
- - Annual ADV Part 1 amendment questionnaire
- - Updates to your firm’s ADV Parts 1, 2A and 2B
- - Preparation and submission of financial worksheets (if required)
- - Complete the questionnaires and we take care of the rest, providing you with the peace of mind that goes along with knowing that your filings have been properly completed and submitted on time.
Venture capital, private equity and other private funds that are exempt from registration with the SEC as investment advisors will have records maintenance requirements, annual or other reporting requirements as the SEC determines are necessary or appropriate in the public interest or for the protection of investors.
The SEC will consider the size, governance, and investment strategy of funds to determine whether they pose systemic risk, and impose registration and examination procedures based on the perceived level of risk.